<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4715342465002502114?origin\x3dhttps://maiilurbbuu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ii lurbB uu♥ Feb 9, 2009' 8:18 PM

heyy heyy~~# ii`ve alway been a fan of william SHAke Spear, so here some of hiis Wisdom!

ShakeSpear said:
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,We bid be quiet when we hear it cry; But were we burdened with like weight of pain,As much or more we should ourselves complain.

ShakeSpear said:
And since you know you cannot see yourself,so well as by reflection, I, your glass,will modestly discover to yourself,that of yourself which you yet know not of.

ShakeSpear said:
Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.

Shakespear said:
Free from gross passion or of mirth or angerconstant in spirit, not swerving with the blood,garnish'd and deck'd in modest compliment,not working with the eye without the ear,and but in purged judgement trusting neither?Such and so finely bolted didst thou seem.

[#]Shakespear said:
I dote on his very absence.

Shakespear said:
I did never know so full a voice issue from so empty a heart: but the saying is true 'The empty vessel makes the greatest sound.

Shakespear said:
I must be cruel only to be kind;Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind.

Shakespear said:
I wish you well and so I take my leave,I Pray you know me when we meet again.

[#]Shakespear said:
In a false quarrel there is no true valour.





So now tiish iis aLL.. will be habbiing part 2~~!

SoreJA
#Maii<3
happyy-stop ii WaNT uu

Th' Ladyhappyy-stop♥

RaspBerries HeaVen♥
Name:舞伊 ♥
Age:18♥
Birthday:八月九日♥ 私我大好きあなた♥.

Photobucket

Th`Loves+wishShappyy-stop♥

♥ LET hiim be MINE

♥ To go out wiit HIIM

♥ ii WANT hiim

♥ More cLothing

♥ More Shoes/BooTs

♥ Potatoe PeeLer

~*~
♥ Guy hands to Arm must have visible vein.

♥ WiiT Long U Shape CleaN NaiLs

♥ Guys wiiT Long Fingers

♥ Guys Wiit ShoulDer Length Haiir

♥ Guys LiiKe Ueda~ Sama


Th`SCREAMShappyy-stop♥


♥




Th`biig THANKShappyy-stop♥

Designer : Lovelygirlf98
Base Codes :
%PURPLE.candy-
Images:XXXX