<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4715342465002502114?origin\x3dhttps://maiilurbbuu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ii lurbB uu♥ Mar 15, 2009' 2:03 AM

Yo, hey! Listen up!
Im not scared,
Until help is sent,
Ill rescue you.

I dont wanna cry alone
I dont wanna cry alone
We'll survive


I dont wanna cry alone
Help me out Search my light
Please take me back home

I dont wanna cry alone
Into blaze Lost in maze
Someone call my name

I dont wanna cry alone

Dareka ni tame ni nante
Ikirenai to omotta
Konna itoshikute
Taisetsu na mono wo
Hajimete mitsuketa

I dont wanna cry alone
Help me out Search my light
Please take me back home

I dont wanna cry alone
Into blaze Lost in maze
Someone call my name

I dont wanna cry alone
I dont wanna cry alone

Donna wazuka demo
Kimi no koe kikoeru
Fuan de kiesouni
Yami ga semattemo
Koko ni irukara

I dont wanna cry alone
Help me out Search my light
Please take me back home

I dont wanna cry alone
Into blaze Lost in maze
Someone call my name

I dont wanna cry alone

(Koki's rap)
U wanna help me?
Nara ba, Call my name
?kiru??kakete HA! HA! HA! Big up!
Rescue U (kanj?) wamara (kanji?)dakara (kanji?) eru
U don't cry alone (too)
(kanji?) High & Low (you)
Walk my road Go & Go
(kanji?) ka attaraba runnin' up for U
(kanji?) gairu dakede High ni naru to ?ou

Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running
Running up, Im running




Call my name




(Maru)

(ladies & gentlemen, it's my beat box)

Koko made...

Mamoritai kono egao wo

I dont wanna cry alone
Help me out Search my light
Please take me back home

I dont wanna cry alone
Into blaze Lost in maze
Someone call my name

I dont wanna cry alone
Help me out Search my light
Please take me back home

I dont wanna cry alone
Into blaze Lost in maze
Someone call my name

I dont wanna cry alone

I dont wanna cry alone
happyy-stop ii WaNT uu

Th' Ladyhappyy-stop♥

RaspBerries HeaVen♥
Name:舞伊 ♥
Age:18♥
Birthday:八月九日♥ 私我大好きあなた♥.

Photobucket

Th`Loves+wishShappyy-stop♥

♥ LET hiim be MINE

♥ To go out wiit HIIM

♥ ii WANT hiim

♥ More cLothing

♥ More Shoes/BooTs

♥ Potatoe PeeLer

~*~
♥ Guy hands to Arm must have visible vein.

♥ WiiT Long U Shape CleaN NaiLs

♥ Guys wiiT Long Fingers

♥ Guys Wiit ShoulDer Length Haiir

♥ Guys LiiKe Ueda~ Sama


Th`SCREAMShappyy-stop♥


♥




Th`biig THANKShappyy-stop♥

Designer : Lovelygirlf98
Base Codes :
%PURPLE.candy-
Images:XXXX