<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4715342465002502114?origin\x3dhttps://maiilurbbuu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ii lurbB uu♥ Dec 9, 2009' 11:26 PM

could see it in your eyes
tasted it in our first kiss
Stranger in this lonley town
Saved me from my emptiness

You took my hand
Remember you told me it would be okay
I trusted you to hold my heart
But fate is pulling me away from you


Even if I leave you now
and it breaks my heart
Even if Im not around
I wont give in,I can't give up

On this love,you've become a piece of me
It makes me sick to even think
of mornings waking up alone
Searching for you in my sheets,Don't fade away


On this love,I cant just lose you,no
On this love,I never felt anything like this before

Tell me the truth,no matter what we're going through!
Will you hold on too?

||~*~||
happyy-stop ii WaNT uu

Th' Ladyhappyy-stop♥

RaspBerries HeaVen♥
Name:舞伊 ♥
Age:18♥
Birthday:八月九日♥ 私我大好きあなた♥.

Photobucket

Th`Loves+wishShappyy-stop♥

♥ LET hiim be MINE

♥ To go out wiit HIIM

♥ ii WANT hiim

♥ More cLothing

♥ More Shoes/BooTs

♥ Potatoe PeeLer

~*~
♥ Guy hands to Arm must have visible vein.

♥ WiiT Long U Shape CleaN NaiLs

♥ Guys wiiT Long Fingers

♥ Guys Wiit ShoulDer Length Haiir

♥ Guys LiiKe Ueda~ Sama


Th`SCREAMShappyy-stop♥


♥




Th`biig THANKShappyy-stop♥

Designer : Lovelygirlf98
Base Codes :
%PURPLE.candy-
Images:XXXX