<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4715342465002502114?origin\x3dhttps://maiilurbbuu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ii lurbB uu♥ Jan 19, 2010' 12:56 AM

They say I'm Stupid to Wiish
that you're the one for me
I guess I'm just a loser in love
'Cuz honestly the truth is that
you know I'm never never stop wishin'
'Cuz you're my ebil angel sent from above


Baby you can do no wrong
My money is miine
Give me little more because I love ya, love ya
With me, boy, is where you belong
Just stay right wit me
I promise my boy I'll put nothin above ya. above ya

Love me, Love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, Fool me
Oh how you take me

Kiss me, Kiss me
Say that you want me
Tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me you (love me)

They try to tell me
but I still refuse to listen
Cuz they don't get to spend time with you
A minute with you is worth more than
a thousand days without your love, oh your love


(:
happyy-stop ii WaNT uu

Th' Ladyhappyy-stop♥

RaspBerries HeaVen♥
Name:舞伊 ♥
Age:18♥
Birthday:八月九日♥ 私我大好きあなた♥.

Photobucket

Th`Loves+wishShappyy-stop♥

♥ LET hiim be MINE

♥ To go out wiit HIIM

♥ ii WANT hiim

♥ More cLothing

♥ More Shoes/BooTs

♥ Potatoe PeeLer

~*~
♥ Guy hands to Arm must have visible vein.

♥ WiiT Long U Shape CleaN NaiLs

♥ Guys wiiT Long Fingers

♥ Guys Wiit ShoulDer Length Haiir

♥ Guys LiiKe Ueda~ Sama


Th`SCREAMShappyy-stop♥


♥




Th`biig THANKShappyy-stop♥

Designer : Lovelygirlf98
Base Codes :
%PURPLE.candy-
Images:XXXX