<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4715342465002502114?origin\x3dhttps://maiilurbbuu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ii lurbB uu♥ Oct 23, 2010' 10:44 PM

A single touch, can make a masterpiece of you and me
lose my breath, don't stop I want to stay forever in ecstasy

Y: I've taken ur name and etched it deep inside of me.
take control, just do as your told, told

Every night i'll be with you
Do u love her, do u love her?
Many days i'll dream away
Do u love me, do u love me?

And when I came out I found myself yearning for more at night
When did I get so freakin cold, cold?

Bring, Bring, more and everything you can give
I~ want all of you
please give me some more of you
Rain, Rain, down on your fantasy, yea
More than you, try to hold
I'll love you until you explode
Lalala~
abracadabra I'll make your heart mine

IT been a long time y0(:
happyy-stop ii WaNT uu

Th' Ladyhappyy-stop♥

RaspBerries HeaVen♥
Name:舞伊 ♥
Age:18♥
Birthday:八月九日♥ 私我大好きあなた♥.

Photobucket

Th`Loves+wishShappyy-stop♥

♥ LET hiim be MINE

♥ To go out wiit HIIM

♥ ii WANT hiim

♥ More cLothing

♥ More Shoes/BooTs

♥ Potatoe PeeLer

~*~
♥ Guy hands to Arm must have visible vein.

♥ WiiT Long U Shape CleaN NaiLs

♥ Guys wiiT Long Fingers

♥ Guys Wiit ShoulDer Length Haiir

♥ Guys LiiKe Ueda~ Sama


Th`SCREAMShappyy-stop♥


♥




Th`biig THANKShappyy-stop♥

Designer : Lovelygirlf98
Base Codes :
%PURPLE.candy-
Images:XXXX